We combine commitment, expertise and passion to provide you with endless seamless experience. Either on board or from a managerial point of view, we ensure that every need is fully satisfied.
We take care of all your needs: mechanical, technical and administrative assistance, crew supervision, provisioning or berthing.
Whether you want to charter your Yacht or simply enjoy time with your family and guests, our team of experts will arrange the Management Contract most suitable for you.
We guarantee to provide the best coverage and warranties for your Yacht and we will negotiate the best prices: from the hull to the machinery, from the protection and indemnity insurance to water toys or fine art.
We take care of the Owner’s Yacht insurance general administration as well as potential claims affecting the Yacht and its Crew.
Your investment is our priority: we provide you with full guidance and assistance thanks to our team of experienced and professional brokers.
We will help you set up the best financial solutions for your yacht.
Among the services we provide :
- Set up and maintenance of a dedicated Yacht Management bank account
- Yacht accounting and book keeping
- Provision of dedicated Debit Card for the Yacht
- Worldwide fund transfers
- On-board accounting software and training
- Budget planning
- Verification and payment of invoices
- Monthly and annual reporting
Thanks to our in-house personnel and international network of marine surveyors and experts, we guarantee you the most expert technical assistance. Our services include among many others.
24/7 emergency assistance
Refit and repair planning
Technical documentation control
Purchasing and shipping of yacht spares and equipment
Crew placement and management
Our experienced and passionate team will support you through the whole crew selection and employment process, from recruitment to registration in order to find the perfect candidates to work on board your Yacht.
In particular, we will:
- Check the qualification of crew members to ensure that they are suitably qualified for the role
- Apply for all crew certifications and endorsements as required by the flag State
- Obtain safe manning and exemption certificates as issued by the flag State
- Obtain the Seaman’s Discharge Books
- Ensure compliance with the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC)
- Provide letters of appointment, crew agreements and contracts of employment
- Employ the crew through Olympic Marine Crew Limited (a subsidiary crew employment and payroll company based in Guersney)
- Provide services for the ending of crew employment and handover between departing and arriving crew members