OverviewName : Black Jack Builder : ROTH BILT Year : 2009
DimensionsLength M: 6.25m F : 20' 6" Beam M: 2.67m F: 8' 9"
MaterialsHull Material : Fiberglass
EnginesHorse power: 150 x 1 Manufacturer: Yamaha Model: Fuel: Gas Type: Outboard
Black JackKey Features
is a stunningly classic Roth bilt 21 downeast boat built in New England. The RB 21 Cabin is based on the design success of the RB 21 Center Console but offers the added convenience of a small cabin with V-berth cabin and marine head for longer excursions.
The standard equipment includes all hand forged and hand polished custom bronze hardware, teak windshield, teak cockpit cowling and a beautiful, custom teak helms seat.
Below she has a two person v-berth and a chemical toilet.
Always perfectly maintained and very lightly used, she is the perfect little cocktail cruiser or day boat.
- Black hull and dark cream deck
- NEWLY Varnished wood interior and exterior teak
- Teak helm seat, windshield, teak rub rail, wrap around teak cap on the cockpit cowling
- 150 Yamaha 4 stroke (painted to match hull color) on an Armstrong Bracket
- Impeller, fuel and oil filters changed in 2020
- Garmin GPSMAP 545 Color GPS
- Icom VHF
- Dodger and Bimini covering the cockpit
- Full winter cover
- Full transom laminate seat with storage
- Cushions for the helm and stern seats
- Full Transom swim platform
- Swim ladder
- Four LCD deck lights and two interior cuddy lights
- Blue underwater lights
- Two rod holders
- Fresh water wash down in cockpit
- Teak bow pulpit with roller and stainless steel anchor
- Custom stainless steel steering wheel
- Included is top of the line tandem trailer with rollers
Manufacturer : Yamaha
Fuel Type : Gas
Horse power : 150 x 1