We, at Olympic Marine, understand that searching and finding the suitable candidate to work on board your yacht requires a certain number of stages, which is why our experienced and passionate team is here to support you in every level of the recruitment process. We will make sure that any candidate hired will meet your expectations.
From recruitment to registration, we will take care of every step required to make sure the perfect crew member is chosen to work on board your yacht.
We can assist the owner with the crew selection and employment process in the following ways:
- Checking the qualifications of crew members to ensure that they are suitably qualified for the role
- Applying for all crew certification and endorsement as required by the flag state
- Obtaining safe manning and exemption certificates as issued by the flag state
- Obtaining Seaman’s Discharge Books
- Adherence of employment procedures to the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC)
- Provision of letters of appointment, crew agreements and contracts of employment
- Employment of crew by Olympic Marine Crew Limited, our own dedicated offshore crew employment and payroll company
- Termination service for the ending of crew employment and provision where necessary of a handover between departing and arriving crew members